1.8 Million Syrian Pounds is the average of the Living Expenses of a Family in September 2021

1.8 Million Syrian Pounds is the average of the Living Expenses of a Family in September 2021

Based on its issue No. 1036, Kassioun adopts a specific method to calculate the living expenses of a Syrian family of 5. This method consists in calculating the costs of the necessary food basket (according to the daily need of an individual for 2400 calories from various food sources). For this aim, Kassioun depended on calculating the main meal of an individual during one day, which was formulated by the Innovation and Self-reliance Conference of the General Federation of Trade Unions in Syria in 1987, and from which the productive citizen receives the calories that guarantee her/his life and reproduce her/his workforce again).  It was also taken into consideration that these food costs represent 60% of the total living expenses of the family, while the remaining 40% represents other essential needs for the family (the costs of housing, transportation, education, clothing, healthcare, household appliances, tele-communications, and others).

untitled5

 

untitled4

(Arabic Version)

Last modified on Monday, 11 October 2021 19:47
No Internet Connection